We leave no stones unturned to ensure you get the maximum refund
TaxWise has developed and fine-tuned a proven, 6-step process for working with persons with a medical condition and parent and family caregivers across the country to ensure they get all the tax credits, refunds, and reductions they are entitled to.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Step 1: Free initial phone consultation – find out if you qualify, how long the process will take, and how much you can expect
- Step 2: In-depth follow-up consultation – we begin to investigate your case and understand your unique situation. Every case is different. We work diligently to fully explore and understand your case. Our ability to do this is one reason we have been so successful at maximizing returns for our clients. Many of these individuals have been previously approved for Disability Tax Credits but not maximized. Or they have been previously denied by Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
- Step 3: Complete all forms – we “dot the i’s and cross the t’s” on a number of complex forms that must be properly completed, signed, and submitted at the right time.
- Step 4: Communicating with physicians and CRA – we ensure all parties involved with your claim supply or get the right information and that this is submitted or completed by deadline dates.
- Step 5: You get a “Yes” or “No” on your claim – following exploration of your case and appropriate due diligence, we provide you with a single point of contact, gather and analyze all information and agree to champion your case.
- Step 6: Going to bat – we present your case to CRA, keeping you informed of any requirements or updates throughout the process.
By letting TaxWise champion their case, thousands of individuals have received substantial refunds from the CRA. These refunds have transformed the lives of our clients and their loved ones by giving them new financial resources and options for the future.
Start NOW with a free telephone consultation
Your next step is to schedule a free tax consultation. This usually lasts about 45 minutes. We may be able to do this in the comfort of your own home. Or if it is more convenient we can also do this over the phone.
During our free consultation we will:
- Quickly assess your unique situation
- Provide answers to your questions
- Determine whether you qualify for a refund
- Tell you what to expect
No cost to you
Most people will not take actions to reduce taxes unless they know there are real and positive financial benefits. Recognizing this, our firm decided to make it as risk free as possible to retrieve those benefits. We charge a percentage based contingency fee, on successful outcomes. All future benefits are yours alone and we take no fee going forward.
All consultations are performed in strict confidence
Schedule your free consultation today by completing the email form below or call us toll free at 1-866-448-2188.