If you are a person suffering from any kind of disability it can be very hard for you and your caregivers when it comes to paying bills and taking care of other issues that require money. This is because disability prevents you from being able to work. Being unable to work however does not do away with your tax issues since you are still required to pay taxes.
When this happens, you need to request for tax refunds that are entitled to all people with disabilities. One of the most popular companies where you can get the best representation in requesting for disability tax refunds is TaxWise.
TaxWise has been around for about 30 years. Over the years the company has worked with so many clients in Canada and has managed to get them their tax refunds. The company deals with patients with disabilities and their caregivers.
However, there are many other situations that qualify you to hire the services of this company in order to get tax refunds. The staff here treats every client as an individual. Every case is different and the approach they use in each case to get the tax refunds is also different.
- There are advantages of allowing TaxWise to file your tax refund. First and foremost the company views your case from all sides to see whether or not you qualify for a tax refund. This is important because it saves you time and money in case you do not qualify.
- Another advantage is the fact that the company has a lot of years of experience. This is of great importance because it gives you an assurance that you will be well represented and you may get a refund. Last but not least, if you end up getting the refund, it will enable you to be financially secure even in the future.
- The process of acquiring disability tax benefits is composed of a series of steps. First and foremost, the company requires you to make a consultation via telephone. This gives you more information about the whole process and how much money you should expect at the end of the entire process. The next step involves an in-depth consultation whereby the person in charge of your case goes through all the details to see whether or not you qualify and all the other necessary details they need in order to get you as much tax refund as possible.
- Once this is done, the next thing you are required to do is to fill out all the necessary form required. The next step requires your representative to communicate with physicians and the revenue authority in order to give them all the information about your case.
- Once the company has received information about your case from a physician and the CRA, they then decide whether you qualify or not. If you do they present your case to the CRA after which they give you the verdict of whether or not you got the refund. The amount of time it takes for you to get a refund depends on your case since all cases are different.
Call TaxWise Inc at 1-866-448-2188